Thursday, 03 December 2009

Which One is the Eyeshadow Brush? *PIC INCLUDED*?

Okay, so I bought these brushes a few months ago and never got around to using them cause I trust my MAC =] Now that I've tried them, I must say they work great, but I get the concealer and eyeshadow brush mixed up at times (the brushes aren't labled). So to confirm it, is brush #2 the eyeshadow brush? By brush #2 I mean #2 from the left (awbviously).


http://www.parispresents.com/PhotoGaller鈥?/a>Which One is the Eyeshadow Brush? *PIC INCLUDED*?
Oh I have this set! The eyeshaddow brush is the middle one. You can tell this because concealer brushes are always wider and less thick. Email me if you have anyother questions!Which One is the Eyeshadow Brush? *PIC INCLUDED*?
brush #2 and #3 are both for eyeshadows, but the one that is not too tight you can use it to smudge the edges, the other one is to get a more concentrated color.
The fourth one from the left is it. i use the same kit maid frome the same place thats cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
The one second last on the right
2nd and 3rd from the left can both be used for eyeshadow.
the one in the very center, or the one just to the left of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware