Thursday, 03 December 2009

Eyeshadow brush's good price?!?

I ordered a eyeshadow pallet, but i don't have any eyeshadow brush's.


I want to buy some but i don't want to be spending $40-$50 for a eyeshadow brush in Australia.


Can you recommend some good one's at a good price i want to spend $20-$25 maxEyeshadow brush's good price?!?
Target has brand called Sonia Kashuk that makes good ones. All my brushes are either MAC or Sonia Kashuk. I would suggest getting the MAC tapered blending brush (no. 224). I costs around 30 dollars and is well worth the price.Eyeshadow brush's good price?!?
MAC brushes are between 20 to 25 for eye shading.





217- blending, packing on color.





239- shader brush, i used this for my lid among other things.





219- another must have, pencil brush for precise coloring





222- i use this as my crease brush.





226- limited edition tappered crease brush, self explanatory.
Sephora sells a great brush, really reliable. You rarely get any fallout with the hair. It's only $20 U.S. Here's a link...








http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
Go to sephora, they have really cheap ones that are good.





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





its only 10!
MACs 217 brush. Its a very versatile brush...if you can only buy one buy that one! Go on youtube and search for mac 217 reviews and you will see why. Its 22.50 I think on maccosmetics.com Good luck!
http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/鈥?/a>





super cheap, fairly good quality brushes at really good prices, and they ship worldwide.
try buying a brush set at sephora.. it well worth the price buying a set.. go to sephora.com then search for sale brush set.. i think they have some right now really cheap
If you can find the revoln brush line they are the best. They cost anywhere from $4-$12 each. I've had mine for over a year and one problems with them, None of them has fallen apart one me.
I think you can get one from MAC for about $25. I don't know if they sell MAC in Australia but I know you can order it online.
Mac brushes!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware