Thursday, 10 December 2009

MAC eyeshadow brushes?

Ugh...I'm so confused!!! I want to buy some MAC eyeshadow brushes but I have no clue which ones to get! I'm tempted to just buy them all but then I would be broke haha! I'm thinking of getting at least 3-4 brushes. Any suggestions?MAC eyeshadow brushes?
get sigma make-up brushes,they are exactly the same quality as mac and some even nicer..and a hell of alot cheaper!! for $79 you can get the complete set along with a great brush roll. trust me,you wanna buy this!!MAC eyeshadow brushes?
hi. i love to help you - i have almost just all the brushes *but over time since they are pricey





so id start with:


239 - flat shader eyeshadow brush\


217 - fluffy white blending brush


219 - dome pencil brush


129 - blush brush





those are my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware