Thursday, 03 December 2009

Do you apply your eyeshadow with a sponge or a brush.?

I usually apply eyeshadow with a brush, and that is really how it should be in any case. Brushes really have a stronger color payoff and allow you to control where you put your eyeshadow.





The MAC 202 brush is usually meant for people who have to work with a lot of colors on one person (or a few people) and can't be bothered to have a lot of one type of brush to switch between when just putting on a color one time. If you're thinking about purchasing this brush, I would say that you should look far away from this and look at the MAC 239 brush. I can't seem to stop finding good uses for that brush.Do you apply your eyeshadow with a sponge or a brush.?
Sometimes I use the eyeshadow stick and sometimes I use the brushes, depends what look I'm going for. How dramatic, natural etc and what mood I'm in really.Do you apply your eyeshadow with a sponge or a brush.?
BOTH!





brush when i want to just dust it on or sweep it. a brush is more versatile.





i use a sponge-tipped applicator when i want more vibrancy out of the color.
I use an array of different brushes. Usually a blending brush. You can get them for a dollar at eyesandlips.com
Fingertips mostly, but occasionally with a brush or Q-tip.
i do mine with a brush. it's more effective than using a sponge :D
BRUSH...:)
I use a brush. sponges just absorb the color, they dont apply it.
use a brush .
Either a brush or my finger.
I do mine with a brush...an eyeshadow brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware