Thursday, 10 December 2009

Eyeshadow brushes....????

Does anyone know of any GOOD but not-too-expensive brush sets to use for eyeshadow??? I want to try using brushes (instead of those little sponge applicator stick things) because they've been recommended to me. I don't wear makeup too often so I don't always know what to use or where to go haha. If you know of a specific place %26amp; price please include that info. Thanks!!





(I'm thinking it would be easier to do certain things with brushes cause my eyes are more round than any other shape %26amp; seem to be lower on the outside corners...not fun. *Sigh*)Eyeshadow brushes....????
If you have a Target where you live, go check out the Sonia Kashuk brushes. She makes several different sizes for applying eye shadow, my favorite is the medium. The retractable blush brush is another good choice. These brushes are very high quality and wash easily with brush cleaner (spray and tissue off) or baby shampoo. I prefer her eyeshadow brush over my more expensive ones.Eyeshadow brushes....????
Thats great. Keep checking the selection, she often changes the the color of the brushes and available sizes. I've never bought her compact (mini) brushes, always the full size ones. Love those. Report Abuse

well, I don't know if Target was included in your list of etceteras but I got a couple of brushes from there once and they turned out to be pretty good. The brand is Sonia Kashuck and a set of 7essential brushes is 13.99. Or you could try Sephora.com they have sets from $5 to $150 depending on what you are looking for and how much you want to spend.


The set I have now is from Estee Lauder and I've had it for about a year and a half, they are still in great condition they work great and I spend $50 on them.
Well i would recommend you to use ';Elianto';


Its a korean brand


and its really really cheap


They come in different sizes
they might be a little over priced but Mac has some really durable and great eyeshadow brushes, i have all my brushes from there and i have had them for almost three years now, the greatest brushes ever
You can find eyeshadow brushes in most any store....CVS, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, etc.
I don't kno... but I'd watch this question because I'm fed up of using those stupid sponge things too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware