Thursday, 03 December 2009

Eyeshadow Brush or Sponge???

Which is better and why??


I find that when i use a brush, the colour is not as intense.. eventhough u can clearly see that it picked up the shadow.


Would it affect the staying power of the eyeshadow applied? thanksEyeshadow Brush or Sponge???
The brush is more precise so you can apply the shadow exactly where you want it to go. Thats what I prefer to use.





I dont like using a cosmetic sponge~~ unless its the tiny sponge on the shadow applicator stick. That works well to apply %26amp; then blend your color a bit.





Apply a primer or your foundation to your upper eyelid so you get long lasting wear. It helps decrease crease lines %26amp; smearing too.Eyeshadow Brush or Sponge???
I think I've noticed that the color is slightly less intense with the brush also. I just like using eyeshadow brushes more than sponge applicators. I dunno why, I guess I just like the feeling and I like knowing that I'm using a brush like all the high-end makeup artists...Haha, lame, I know.


I just don't know any specific reasons to use brushes or sponge applicators. I guess it's all personal preference.
I personally like a sponge. It is more accurate and doesn't get dusties all over your face!
  • skin tone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware