Thursday, 03 December 2009

When putting eyeshadow with a brush how do i get it to not blow away to other parts of my face?

I use a tissue under and around my eye if I am applying heavy eyeshadow. Also, dabbing lots of powder under the eye makes it easy to brush away what eyeshadow has fallen after you are done.When putting eyeshadow with a brush how do i get it to not blow away to other parts of my face?
Make sure you've got a good foundation(moisturizer, if you don't wear foundation) on your eyelids, %26amp; try to be sure not to load up the brush too much. Tilt your head back a bit when you apply, %26amp; sweep away from your nose(think of painting wings). Other than that, practice, %26amp; see if your. I honestly just got fed up with it %26amp; switched to disposable applicators. Good luck!When putting eyeshadow with a brush how do i get it to not blow away to other parts of my face?
first of all u should pat the eyeshadow on and not brush it on thats why it blows
dab it on a paper towel before applying.
HAHA thats something which cant be avoided really.


My friend uses water with hers.


Or you can put lots of talcum powder under your eyes so you can brush it away after :)
Due to that very problem, I stopped using a brush and now use my ring finger. I just blend it on and no blow away mess.
When you first swipe eyeshadow on your brush, try flicking the brush to get rid of any extra fallout.





You can also put some powder under your eyes and swipe it away later with a powder brush if powder gets to other parts of your face(:
You really can't. I've been wearing makeup for 16 years and you just can't. When I sweep eyeshadow brush I make sure not to flick when I reach the end of my eyes.





But you know now that I think of it, when I can't find my eyeshadow brush I use a q-tip and it doesn't get anywhere else. So try that.
  • skin tone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware