Thursday, 10 December 2009

What eyeshadow brushes should I buy?

Really good ones but no face brushes just eye brushesWhat eyeshadow brushes should I buy?
MAC #224


MAC #217


Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush


Sonia kashuk's large shader brushWhat eyeshadow brushes should I buy?
I just bought an eyeshadow brush from Cover Girl that works pretty well. Make sure to have plenty of shadow on the brush if you buy it. If I were you I'd keep a few of the tiny applicators on hand just in case though. ;D Plus it blends well. It's relatively inexpensive too.
okay i got these really soft brushes. and i got a set, it came with 3 blush brushes, and 7 different sizes of eye shadow brushes, a fan brush and so much more. the one i have is the 18 piece brushes and only for $22 at beauties-factory.com
If you have the money go with MAC if not than Coastal Scents. Most of coastal scents eyeshadow brushes are less than $2.00 and they are compatible to MAC brushes. I have about 15 of their brushes.
MAC :)
go to coastalscents.com theres are great and inexpensive. or try sonia kashuk from target. also very nice
MAC ~ they are the best.
mac

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware