Wednesday, 02 December 2009

What MAC brush is best for using eyeshadow in the crease area of the eye? ?

Mainly for the crease area or blending in the crease area.. i already have an idea of what brush I will use for the lid area. If you know of any MAC Brush that can be used for all areas of the eye please let me know =)What MAC brush is best for using eyeshadow in the crease area of the eye? ?
Try the 217 or or 222 or 226. I personally think the 224 is kind of too big for the crease area and is better for all over blending or highlighting but the sister of that is the 226 which is a smaller version.What MAC brush is best for using eyeshadow in the crease area of the eye? ?
You need to get 217 %26amp; 224 and 222 if you want. 217 is a great blending brush and it has muti purposes. You can use it to highlight, to shade and it's great for blending, but you must know how to use this brush to know it's magic! A 224 is just great for blending out harsh lines and you can use it do some small amount of contouring, like to contour the nose. For contouring the cheeks, I use MAC angle brush or any kind of angle brush. 222 is great for smaller eyes because the 224 is fluffier so it's a great overall blending brush, but when you have small eyes and you really want to work your way in there then definitely use the 222, for the tapered crease brush, it's not a must to get it at MAC, you can just get it at sephora or other beauty stores. BUT FOR THE 217 %26amp; 224, it's a must!
I know you are asking for MAC brushes, but to be honest I didn't like the brushes they used for the crease. Check out Laura Mercier's crease brush - it puts color and blends at the same time. You can also check out Nars brush #14...These two brushes are soft and work well and they are a good size if you have small features.....


Good luck!
I do not own any mac brushes, but I have heard that the 217 brush is amazing for the crease. I'm saving my money to buy the 217 and the 239 for the lid =)
I like either the 222 or the 224.


I like the 222 more because it's more firmer for my lid.


Good Luck! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware