Thursday, 10 December 2009

How can I clean my eyeshadow brushes? They never dry!!!!?

Really good brushes are an investment. You cannot just go out and buy new ones because good brushes are expensive and cheap brushes are just no good...honestly.


Lather your brushes in warm water with shampoo (I use a cheap brand like suave. Do not use one with a built in conditioner; it may bother your eyes and will not rinse out as well). Rinse and repeat until the water runs clear. Shake out extra water, shape your brush, lay them on a dry, clean towel and dry overnight.


Seriously one of the best investments in makeup is your brushes...I learned after years of purchasing cheap brushes.How can I clean my eyeshadow brushes? They never dry!!!!?
Use anti-bacterial soap- like Dial, and rinse them. Then either lay them out to dry on their own, or cheat like I do and blow dry them. If you do that though make sure you don't blow them out of shape- stop every few seconds and check that all the bristles are uniform and not all splayed out.How can I clean my eyeshadow brushes? They never dry!!!!?
buy new ones! you can buy a pack of like 10 for 2 dollars at walmart in the NYC section in the makeup isles. they should broably be changed every couple months so that you dont get bacteria in your eyes, and get an eye infection like conjuctivitis. they are cheap anyway, and you should always have extra!
After using the cleaning solution, pat them dry with a clean towel and let them air dry overnight.
How expensive are they? Not very!!! Just go buy some new ones. Thats like saying.. How can I clean my mascara brush??? You dont!! You just go buy a new one!!
Simply warm soapy water then wipe over with surgical spirit to sanitise them. Then leave them to dry flat on some kitchen roll.
YOU SHOULD DEFINATELY BUY NEW ONES! THEY R NOT THAT EXPENSIVE AND IT BEATS GETTING A VIRUS ETC. IN YOUR EYE. THEN YOU HAVE BIG PUFFY RED EYES. SPEND A FEW EXTRA $$$ AND HAVE SPARES
makeup remover is good!!!!just let it dry before you use if of course!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware