Thursday, 10 December 2009

What makeup brush should i use to put eyeshadow on my bottom lashes as eyeliner?

i like the look where people smudge dark eyeshadow onto the corner of their eyes where their bottom eyelashes are, but i don't know what brush to use for this. would this one work?





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P189141%26amp;categoryId=C17387%26amp;shouldPaginate=true





it says it's for eyeliner on the top, but could i use it for this purpose? if not what kind of brush?





also, would i be able to use a shimmery black eyeshadow for this or would it have to be matte?





if this doesn't make sense i'll add more details.What makeup brush should i use to put eyeshadow on my bottom lashes as eyeliner?
You can either use a flat liner brush, a pencil brush, or a small angled brush. Really ANY liner brush will do. That brush is fine.





It shouldn't matter what finish the shadow is in. So whether it's a shimmer, matte, or anything else it should still be usable.What makeup brush should i use to put eyeshadow on my bottom lashes as eyeliner?
I wouldn't really go with that particular brush because it might not pick up enough eyeshadow. Go for an angled eyeliner brush like this:





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





That'll pick up enough eyeshadow and it's flat enough to get a thin line on your bottom lashes. And you can feel free to use a shimmery black eyeshadow if you want, but make sure that the glitter is very fine so none of it falls off and gets in your eyes. Good luck!
I personally use this brush on myself and clients.


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>


It gives a soft blended eyeshadow under the eye look.





I'd use a Matte eyeshadow i don't really like shimmery black, because they look grey when blended.
Yes that's the correct brush. I use this brush for all my shadows. Both matte and shimmery.
I wouldn't suggest using that for applying eyeshadow. I mean, you definately could use that, but theres an easier brush.





This is the one I use.





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





You can use it to apply a line of dark eyeshadow on your top lids to and it looks just like eyeliner. :]





Because it's angled it helps you keep the line straight. Usually I'll put some eyeshadow on. And then I dip the tip of the brush into a little bit of water. Then I put it in some darker eyeshadow and make a small line just along my lashlines on the upper and lower part of my eye. It looks really nice, and its fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware