Thursday, 03 December 2009

A good eyeshadow/highlighting brush?

I currently have 2 brushes, the mac 239 and 217 for shading and blending, but i need another brush to highlight the brow bone. I can rarley use either of these two brushes because I use dark colours on them and I use a matte white for highlighting. Can anyone recommend a good brush for this? The cheaper the better, bearing in mind highlighting doesn't require that much precision. Also, I'm from the UK so no sephora etc :(


Any help is appreciated! :)A good eyeshadow/highlighting brush?
If you have the money for another MAC brush, then the 227 is really good for highlighting amongst other uses. It's really quite a versatile brush. Great for blending the highlight with your lid colour so that no harsh lines can be seen.


Hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware