Thursday, 03 December 2009

239 MAC eyeshadow brush question?

i just my MAC 239 brush and I used it with some eyeshadow(obviously). After I used it, I tried to wipe the eyeshadow off the brush. The eye shadow stayed on and now the brush has the color of the eyeshadow on it, not the white. What can I do to get the color of the eyeshadow of?? Thanks!!239 MAC eyeshadow brush question?
I use MAC brushes too, and the lady that sold all of it to me also recomended the MAC brush cleaner. It cleans out all the bacteria from your face that is on the brush and also gets out all the color left behind from makeup off the brush. I do this about once a week. Just go to where you bought the brush and ask for the MAC brush cleaner. (What ever you do, don't wash the brush in just soap and water, it could ruin it)
  • debt consolidation loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware