Thursday, 10 December 2009

I use a brush and MAC eyeshadow to ';draw'; my eyebrows on since they are so sparse but I have oily skin and?

they are always wiping off so easily. Is there anything I could use that would make them stay on better. I've even thought about using henna to draw them on so they stay longer but afraid how the ink would look and what if I messed up ya know.I use a brush and MAC eyeshadow to ';draw'; my eyebrows on since they are so sparse but I have oily skin and?
There's a product by a company called Benefit that's called She-Laq and it makes product waterproof. Eyeliner, mascara, whatever. I've heard it's alright with keeping eyeliner and mascara on, but it's fantastic with keeping eyebrows on. Give it a shot, you can find it at Sephora. Good luck!I use a brush and MAC eyeshadow to ';draw'; my eyebrows on since they are so sparse but I have oily skin and?
Brow Zing by Benefit is better but before you apply any brow colour make sure you powder your brows first with a translucent powder, apply your brows then brush lightly with powder again to finish.
Use an eyeshadow base - Urban Decay Primer Potion works good for that
I use Browzing by Benefit, and it seems to work really well. It's wax and powder, so it won't rub off as quickly.
dcs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware