Thursday, 10 December 2009

Are ';angled eyeshadow brushes'; and ';eye brow powder'; brushes the same?

eye brow powder brushes are brushes used to apply ';eyebrow color'; to fill in eye brows,





I looked in many stores and can't seem to find any ';eye brow powder brushes'; i looked in walgreens walmart target k-mart....i only found one at sephora but they are pricey. Anyone know where to buy one?Are ';angled eyeshadow brushes'; and ';eye brow powder'; brushes the same?
Mary Kay's brush set has a double ended eyeshadow brush with eye brow brush on the other end. I use eyeshadow to color in my eyebrows.Are ';angled eyeshadow brushes'; and ';eye brow powder'; brushes the same?
M.A.C
Hmm, I think you're having trouble because I don't think many people apply powder to thier brows. Perhaps you'd be better off using a gel and an eyebrow comb. It will last longer and you can get an exact line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware