Thursday, 03 December 2009

My eyeshadow brush hurts!?!?

Hey, well this is a simple question. First off, my eyeshadow brushes are really pointy and scratches me bad. Is it time to throw it away or should i just soak it in some water for a while? I have had it for over a year- almost. Also where else can i get some really cheap eyeshadow brushes?My eyeshadow brush hurts!?!?
Try POSH or MAC brushes - expensive, but really soft and awesome.





- Don't just soak it in water, apply conditioner to the bristles to soften them. xDMy eyeshadow brush hurts!?!?
Makeup brushes are never supposed to hurt because they are hard. Get rid of it. I sometimes use the Sonia Kushuk makeup brushes. These brushes are available at Target. The brushes are about $10 for each brush. And the quality of the brushes are decent.
Try the ELF eye shadow brushes. They are pretty good. They blend just as good as my stila brushes. And best of all they are only a $1!
your makeup brush is never ever suppose to be hard ...you have to try MAC brushes the hair are soft and do not shed and holds onto the makeup better while applying..
Buy another better quality brush.. the one your using is probably made of hard plastic.. owch!
whenever any face brush hurts, toss it and buy a softer one!!


whats next, a men's facial shaving brush to apply bronzer??
toss it old

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware