Thursday, 10 December 2009

Applying eyeshadow with a paint brush?

hi can anyone tell me if an eyeshadow can be applied with paint brushes?...coz i feel it wud be more comfortable than the makeup brushesApplying eyeshadow with a paint brush?
no but sometimes yes when you don't get makeup brushesApplying eyeshadow with a paint brush?
yes, an also apply lipstick with a rolling pin.
yeah why not. theyre just like makeup brushes.
i don't see any difference in them at all.actually,paintbrushes have proved more effective for me.the strands also last longer than the strands of make-up brushes do.and makeup is an art.its kinda like painting on your face(lightly,though,unless you're a model and are forced to wear makeup that looks like paint).
I only use them. Actual make-up brushes suck by comparison. I have been using paint brushes for many years now. I love them.


Depending on what you want to do with the shadow specifically, you need the correct type. There are many varying styles shapes and coarseness.


I use them for brows, shadow, liner (I use powdered liner), powdered base...


I use the sponge that is flat on its end and put blush on with that - usually the medium. The large I use for powdered base too, and the smallest one gets used as a blending utensil. They are in a three pack or sold individually....at least they are here.
Aww paint brushes are too big and the brush that comes with it should be the one that you use!
I don't know about eyeshadow, but I actually use a small paintbrush to apply eye liner. It really gives the liner a good look. I would day try to use it with eyeshadow, if it works, then what's the problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware