Thursday, 10 December 2009

3 Basic MAC Eyeshadow Brushes?

I would like to know what are the 3 basic or most commonly used MAC eyeshadow brushes out there. That is, one for packing on color, shading/blending and I guess defining the outter V. Thank you! Bring on the feedback!3 Basic MAC Eyeshadow Brushes?
217 for the V


239 could be for lid and highlight


224 to blend3 Basic MAC Eyeshadow Brushes?
I would say the 242 for packing on colour and 219 for defining the outter v. I have both and they are my essential brushes :) My blending brush isn't MAC but it is similar to the 224 I believe. It's a little bit fluffier and softer than some blending brushes. If you want something a bit tougher to blend out more roughly maybe the 222 would be good for you.


Hope that helps!
i use 242 for putting on color


224 or 275 for the blending/smokey effect (depending on what i'm doing really defines which brush i'm using but i probably just 224 more - one is angled, one is just rounded)


and i LOVE LOVE LOVE 263 for lining (works great on brows too)
get sigma brushes, they are comparable to mac brushes, and really cheap.





tiffanyd on youtube has a review about them.
there are calvin and poo and cheese and fart

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware