Thursday, 03 December 2009

How many eyeshadow foundation brushes do u own? How many is average?

I have about 5 makeup brushes from Coastal Scents, MAC, and E.L.F





and 3 foundation brushes from Sonia Kashuk, E.L.F and ECOtools





should I but more eyeshadow brushes? because I have acne prone/oily skin so I have to wash the brushes about every other day, and sometimes get lazy so I might need to alternate.... HELP...same with foundationHow many eyeshadow foundation brushes do u own? How many is average?
I have like 25-35 brushes. Minimum you should have like 10-15 brushes of good quality and multi-purpose.How many eyeshadow foundation brushes do u own? How many is average?
i own so many brushes its ridiculous.. from MAC, clinique, some enviromental brand, bare minerals, and other various ones. If i see some brushes i think look like they are soft than i buy them. I dont even use half of them.. but sometimes i switch it up. I also have a bag of different concealers... i have entirely to much makeup. So thats average. Do what you want. buy more brushes just to have a variety.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware