Thursday, 03 December 2009

What are the best drugstore eyeshadow brushes?

For drugstore brushes, I love my Ecotools. They have a very nice, dense shadow brush that runs at less than $10, if I'm not mistaken. I just recently purchased the set of 5 brushes and a pouch for $10 (which was an uhh-mazing deal) that I would gladly pay for again if mine were to ever turn up missing. It came with a pretty rad shadow brush, the same one that sells individually for close to $10...definitely should check it out. I bought mine from Rite Aid.





Best of luck, doll!What are the best drugstore eyeshadow brushes?
exactly thats what im wondering, sorry i didn't answer this, o but i will help out i guess, um to me eyeshadow brushes really don't matter, like MAC brushes are SUPER expensive but yet drugstore ones work just as fine so, i recently bought a brush but it didn't say the brand or anything, it just said ';eyeshadow brush'; which really pissed me off because it's not like im that stupid to not figure that out myself, anyways, it's in a red little plastic package n it has a little snappy thing to close it.What are the best drugstore eyeshadow brushes?
http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/produ鈥?/a>





http://reviews.sephora.com/8723/P0241/re鈥?/a>
I believe shoppers drug mart sells quo brushes. They are very good!


Hope I helped! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware