Thursday, 10 December 2009

Where can I find cheap brushes for applying eyeshadow?

I really want to do some cool designs and stuff with eyeshadow (I know I'm lame, 21 and haven't been able to apply it properly).





I saw some YouTube videos and it seems like the best applied eyeshadow is done using various brushes. Where can I find a really cheap set? I don't have a source of income and money is limited.Where can I find cheap brushes for applying eyeshadow?
you dont really need brushes those sponge tipped applicators work fine also q-tips are awesome for applying lipgloss, highlighter whatever. goodluck!!Where can I find cheap brushes for applying eyeshadow?
Any drug store.


You can look up brushes on makeupalley.com (create an account to read the reviews) or look up drug stores online and see if they list their products, or most of them, online.
go to big lots,sephora,target,marshalls, or tj maxx.


some of the drugstore good cheap brushes are from revolon and elf.


you can get elf from big lots, kmart and target.


ppl say they r prickly but that was like 2 yrs ago they improved.


you can get professinal brushes really cheap and mrashalls or tj maxx


sephora.they hav ppl there who cn help u
coastalscents.com
If you have an Ulta near where you live, I suggest going there.


They sell various brushes, ranging from $4-$30 a piece, it just depends on which ones you buy.





In my opinion, I thought you should buy a set of Eco Tools. They come in their own little pouch, they're eco friendly (hence the name) and they're really soft and gentle. I got mine for $13, and I got 6 or 7 brushes (variety.)





As far as I know, you can pick up Eco Tools at Ulta, and at Walgreens. Those are the only places I've seen them. But I can imagine you can get them in other stores too, just keep an eye out for them.





:D
At Marshall's I found really nice ones called Gotta B' Urban
Ebay :)
I get my brushes from target. They don't have a huge selection, which is actually a good thing for beginners, because you won't get overwhelmed. They're pretty cheap, but still good quality.





Good luck ;)





Return the favor?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Eco Tools has great brushes that are eco-friendly and easy to use. You should buy the 5-pc. set which comes with an eye shadow brush, plus other nice (and incredibly soft) brushes. You can find Eco Tool brushes at Ulta and Rite Aid for around $13-14.





Sonia Kashuk also has cheap and high quality brushes. They can be found at Target for around $5-$10 a brush.
im pretty sure theres some at the drugstore :)





mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
i know how it is lol. i'm 22 and only recently started, but i'm a pro now thanks to sephora and youtube





try the pharmacy brushes. they sell a set for 10$ and it's pretty good if i may say so myself
  • skin tone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware