Thursday, 10 December 2009

Sharing eyeshadow/foundation brushes?

Am I the only one who finds this kind of disgusting? I went to a ';high end' makeup boutique the other day and the lady who worked there put mineral foundation on my face with the same brush that was out for everyone else to use. There was also a serve yourself station where you could use the same eyeshadow brush as everyone else to try out the eyeshadow. Can we say conjunctivitis?Sharing eyeshadow/foundation brushes?
No, you aren't alone in this. Did you see that episode of Tyra where she goes over all the bacteria that collects in your old makeup alone? Imagine sharing that with strangers. That is disgusting and should definitely be considered unsanitary. Come on now, people!Sharing eyeshadow/foundation brushes?
You absolutely should never do that! You should have asked her to use a new one-or at least a disposable one! My makeup artist uses disposeable on me. People have worse than pink eye-you can also have herpes of the eye as well. If it was high end, they wouldnt have been insulted if you asked for unused brushes on your face.
i totally agree with you. i always refuse to even share my makeup with my friends - you never know. i agree with what's been posted above, ask for disposables, esp if you're paying for something like that, don't take the risk of getting a disease. i also hate where they have like lipglosses/lipsticks you can try on.
I tottaly agree, that's digusting, just imagine sharing bacteria, that's not good.
Oh dude! I hate that! Discusting! I hate those ';try me'; things that everyone else uses! I think you can get stye.
We can say conjunctivitus. Hun, put on your own makeup hence forth. Its suppose to be an art, not an incubis for pathogenic contamination
yes that is very disgusting. you can get an infection. sephora has disposible q-tips and applicator sponges. i worried about that when i was getting fitted for foundation and powder today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware