Tuesday, 22 June 2010

Why does Bare Mineral's eyeshadow colors suck?

Don't get me wrong, I love the mineral powder for the face - I use it every day. I really want to stop using pressed colors because minerals are so much better. But why does bare minerals have so many little good colors? half of them look like someone puked them out. Brown, brown, neutral, green, brown, brown, peach, coral, brown. BORING. IS there any mineral makeup company that sells cool eyeshadow??


Why does Bare Mineral's eyeshadow colors suck?
You should try Cuberry mineral colors. They're really bright and pretty.Why does Bare Mineral's eyeshadow colors suck?
h3y i jus came across your question, sorry its soo late but a somewhat new company called egminerals.com or also know as earthen glow minerals is very well with pigment shadows. they hav sample jars for 1.50 but you have to at least buy 10dollars worth from their website. Report Abuse

I just want to let you know that the Bare Escentuals Boutiques have all the colors you need. The thing is that other Bare Minerals retailers don't have all their products like Sephora, Ulta, etc. Although they sometimes have exclusive kits, you may want to check the store out, if you have one close Report Abuse

Avon sells mineral eyeshadow. They have two shades of blue and one shade of dark mauve that looks purple. Otherwise the other shades are browns and pinks. I think as time goes on and based on the popularity of mineral makeup they will make more out there colors. If you would like to check these shades out please go to www.youravon.com/trowell. I'm an Avon Sales Rep and I would love to help you find what you need.
I actually just bought some amazing BE eyeshadows at the boutique in the mall in my neighborhood..... iridescent light green, beautiful purples, and bold, bright blues. I love them, and they are not boring at all!





I also like www.theshespace.com
everyday minerals, fryinnae, she space





and have you tried using a primer? they make the colors pop more

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware