Tuesday, 22 June 2010

Has anyone worn mineral eyeshadow?

What are the techniques to make them stay and not fall off? Are there specific products that you have to purchase? I have never worn mineral eyeshadows, but once and I didn't really like them, but that was many years ago. The color choices are great and I want to explore a little more. It seems most colors are very shimmery. I am 34, will the colors bring out wrinkles around eyes? I know, a lot of questions. Just give me your suggestions and opinions. Thanks a lot!!!!Has anyone worn mineral eyeshadow?
urban decay primer.








mineral eyeshadw is very high pigmentatedddHas anyone worn mineral eyeshadow?
I use mineral eyeshadow and to make them stay, use a cream eyeshadow or primer- I use Urban Decay's Primer potion and it works wonders to prevent creasing and fading. Alot of the colors are shimmery, but you can find matte ones. Bare Escentuals sells sets of 3 eyeshadows called meet the _______ (meet the browns, plums, stones, etc) that has 3 shades of one color, and they are pretty matte. They won't accentuate lines as long as you use a brush to apply, not a sponge tip or fingers. The primer helps fill in lines too.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware