Thursday, 24 June 2010

Eyeshadow tips?

I really need tips on eyeshadow application. I recently bought H.I.P. shadow duos and not sure how to apply both colors and it look decent. Any tips would help!!Eyeshadow tips?
I would definitely use a primer before applying any eye makeup. my next advice...it's all in the brushes. I use MAC, but there are many other less expensive brands out there that are great. I also like Sonia Kashuk.





Try working from the top down. apply highlighter first, always make sure to contrast with a darker shade in the crease, and a few complimentary colors on the lid. Blend ..Blend ..Blend...thats the best advice I can give you. Don't create harsh lines that look too dramatic. Honestly, the way that I learned how to do makeup was watching you-tube! Type ';MAC makeup'; in the search bar and it will give you tons of live users who can show you a few tricks. Now take into consideration that some of these people aren't that great. But I definitely have my favorites. hope this helps.Eyeshadow tips?
Make sure you use a base (foundation or concealer or a skin coloured eyeshadow) before applying eyeshadow.


And stretch your lid and apply from the outer corner to the inner corner.


Use the lighter shades first, and experiment with using the darker shades on the outer corners of you lids or on your brow bone.
first of all,you need to have good brushes for applying it.I don't know what they are called,but you must be having one tiny brush and its tip is made from sponge or something...that's to be used when you want your makeup to stay put....the thing is that you wet the sponge and then dip it in the eyeshadow and put it on your lids in a fluid movement,starting from inside....another brush is the one made from strands..you know, like a mini-blush brush...that one's for when you're using makeup casually....practicing it on a younger brother or sister or even on a friend can help you keep your hand steady...just experiment on which combination to use,and don't forget the most important thing:BLEND well or the two colors will show where they meet.....





Although it might depend on eye shape,I've seen that light eye makeup on my lids makes my narrow eyes seem narrower...
well even i got them recently....must say they r great....well for a starter ,apply the light color over the entire eye lid and the darker color on the ends taking it to the crease....hope u understand what m trying to say....good luck!!!
maybelline eyeshadows...the four color ones...tell you where to apply each color. so helpful. i love it.
like this?:


http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=24n1w8m%26amp;鈥?/a>
Use the lighter color on your lid and the darker color on your crease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware