Thursday, 24 June 2010

Do you recommend the Coastal Scents 88 eyeshadow shimmer and matte palette?

I'm thinking about getting the Coastal Scents 88 palettes in shimmer and the matte one.


I was just wondering if you would recommend it?


It looks really amazing! I want to know your opinion.


I can get both. I just wanted to know how you like it....





Thanks so much!


AlyssaDo you recommend the Coastal Scents 88 eyeshadow shimmer and matte palette?
To put it simply I don't know what I'd do without mine. It's the best $20.00 I've ever spent in my life! I recommend! The colors are amazing, they last forever, and there's so many things you can do with all of those colors! Hahaha I actually find it to be better than MAC, and that's something I thought I'd never say.Do you recommend the Coastal Scents 88 eyeshadow shimmer and matte palette?
I have them both, and they are really good quality.





I would also recommend the 88 warm palette too, it has amazing colors!





There is a bit of fallout, but that is normal with most eyeshadows.





I would recommend them!
Mattes are a lot easier and a lot more versatile to work with.


Don't get me wrong, shimmers are GORGEOUS, but they don't work with everything.


I definitely recommend getting both - Mixing and matching is soo much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware