Tuesday, 22 June 2010

I spilled a bit of my mineral eyeshadow in a dark brown color on my carpet. Anybody know how to get it out?

I spilt big red once and that resolve powder w/ a damp cloth pulled it right up.I spilled a bit of my mineral eyeshadow in a dark brown color on my carpet. Anybody know how to get it out?
Dilute some make up cleanser with some brush cleaner and a bit of water. Rub the carpet with the solution until the stain comes out.





You could also try some carpet cleaner, but I've actually done the same thing before and cleaned it up with the homemade solution I've mentioned earlier and it worked fine.





Best of luck!!I spilled a bit of my mineral eyeshadow in a dark brown color on my carpet. Anybody know how to get it out?
resolve fixes everything. goodluck =)
  • skin tone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware