Tuesday, 22 June 2010

Mineral oil is in my eyeshadow that i just bought. will this affect me ?

no, unless your allergic to it. test it out first, before you wear the makeup out somewhere, so you don't get an allergic reaction.Mineral oil is in my eyeshadow that i just bought. will this affect me ?
It shouldn't unless you are allergic to itMineral oil is in my eyeshadow that i just bought. will this affect me ?
no it wont





hope i helped
it shouldnt bother your skin unless u allergic to it but if u get red rashes or break out then yeah dont use it again
Mineral Oil clogs your pores and suffocates your skin. It doesn't allow your skin to release the toxins that it comes into contact with through the environment. I would not suggest putting anything anywhere on your body that contains mineral oil.


I use Arbonne's mineral eye shadows. They are more natural than most and do not contain any mineral oil or other cheap filler ingredients.
yes....it clogs your pores.... i wouldn't use it unless you have no other choice.....
It will run off your face.
Mineral oil can clog your pores. Eyeshadows should be fine but not on your face.
  • skin tone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware