Tuesday, 22 June 2010

Can u use paintbrushes as makeup brushes, i might get a set of paint brushes for my eyeshadow, will it work.?

i saw in argos they have a set of like 18 paintbrushes, would they work for eyeshadow cause they have every different type of shape brush.


the link is belowhttp://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/0201696/Trail/searchtext%3EBRUSH+SET.htm





i only need 3 brushes, blending, lid, and an angled one for the rim of my eye, but this has everythin if i ever want to change my look. but would the brushes get ruined if i use them on eyeshadow and have the same effect as a normal brushCan u use paintbrushes as makeup brushes, i might get a set of paint brushes for my eyeshadow, will it work.?
I use paint brushes all the time, I do bridal make-up (as well as my own) and have found that ';make-up brushes'; never behave the way I want them to as well as costing me an arm and a leg just to wear them out sanitizing them. My caution would be to not buy them online as you cannot feel the brush to see if it is soft or not. They do not mention if the brushes are natural bristles, I would be hesitant to get them there, try a art or craft store instead.Can u use paintbrushes as makeup brushes, i might get a set of paint brushes for my eyeshadow, will it work.?
first, if you're the type of girl who cares about what she looks, wants to use the right one, i would say no. actually, i would say no in any case.





look, if you want to use make-up, you use the stuff that comes with it. make up brushes. if you're buying paint brushes because they're cheaper, then i wouldn't bother buying make-up, because make-up can be expensive as well.





you say you only need three brushes, so why not buy actual ones? their texture and how they work will be so different than paint brushes. they are designed especially for the reasons you listed above. and i'm guessing using paint brushes on eyeshadow, not going to be good for the brush or your eyeshadow. and their texture won't really work, if you know what i mean.
Joan collins does this...
ermm i dont think you should use your fingers or a cotton bud lol xx
If they don't work try doing the walls,especially the ones in the bedroom, you must blend them all in so you've got that ambience %26amp; then take your wig off %26amp; remove your teeth.
I would not recommend using paint brushes on your face, as those can be a bit too rough and shed hair.


I just bought some make up brushes myself from ebay. Something like this: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PURPLE-16-PCS-MAKE鈥?/a>


They do the job without braking the bank.
  • skin tone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware