Thursday, 24 June 2010

What do you think of the 88 Shimmer Palette by Coastal Scents or any other eyeshadow palettes by them?

Has anyone ever used coastal scents products? Are they good quality..do they test on animals..how would you all review the company? If you have, what do you think of the 88 Shimmer Palette? Is it good? Rate it if you have trouble explaining (10 being best..). I've never really bought eyeshadow and I need a large palette with many colors. I read about coastal scents on the web and I thought I might check the company out. How good are the products (specifically the 88 shimmer palette). Also..are they only sold online, or in stores too? Please please please give as much info or detail as you can...I promise I will pick a best answer. Thank you all soo much. =].What do you think of the 88 Shimmer Palette by Coastal Scents or any other eyeshadow palettes by them?
I think the Coastal Scents palettes are totally worth it. They are super cheap, highly pigmented, and have a wide variety. Coastal Scents has a lot of cheap but good products. I love their brushes, gel liners, and translucent setting powder. I would rate the 88 shimmer/matte palettes an 8 and the overall company a 7 1/2. They only sell online, but they do ship internationally. I think all the eye shadow/blush/combo palettes are amazing, super pigmented, perfect for a beginner, and have great prices. :)What do you think of the 88 Shimmer Palette by Coastal Scents or any other eyeshadow palettes by them?
What I think of the 88 Shimmer Palette by Coastal Scents or any other eyeshadow palettes by them is that they're really cool. I have never used Coastal Scents products. I would rate the company as an almost five out of five star company. What I think of the 88 Shimmer Palette is that it's really cool and good. I think that they are only sold online.
Go to Ebay, you can get the EXACT same palette for less money. They all get them from China. Personally, I am not a fan of these Chinese products. I have health concerns and frankly the quality is just not there.
I think it's a really good investment. There is so many options and different looks to choose from with such a large palette. It's a lot better than having to buy all of the colors seperately.





-Chloe Louise %26lt;3
  • skin tone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware