Thursday, 24 June 2010

88 shimmer eyeshadow palette?

i just bought it! is it good???? and if u wna buy it get it on egay i got it for 6.50$ and with shipping 15$88 shimmer eyeshadow palette?
I got all those palettes from CoastalScents.com, which is in Florida, supposedly because they stamp their name on it it differentiates themselves from the others of the same made in China. Those palettes are made in china though and they have some harmful chemicals, but all makeup does really. I've heard it contains lead. I don't use it very often though at all now but I always use a primer and don't get it in my eyes, I haven't had any problems, but then I got mine from Coastal Scents, not ebay, if its from ebay its most definately from China though.88 shimmer eyeshadow palette?
Congratulations, this is a very good makeup palette! Nice choice ;)
Any of their eyeshadow palette are really good =) have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware