Tuesday, 22 June 2010

I have this black mineral eyeshadow...how to apply?

I did try that smudgy look but it doesn't look suitable on me.. or its either i applied to my eyes wrongly.. any suggestion or other ways on how to apply as i don;t want to dump that eyeshadow at the corner.I have this black mineral eyeshadow...how to apply?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JZ57JFWE鈥?/a>I have this black mineral eyeshadow...how to apply?
This looks like the best site...





http://www.spaglo.com/apply_eyeshadow.ht鈥?/a>





I personally get a good applicator... although they cost a bit... dip blow off access amount and apply...





I also use a base coat of liquid foundation on my lids... sometimes a base coat of a lighter color or a color I will leave on the inner (nose) half of my lid.... like if I was going to do pink ... I would brush the pink across the whole lid up onto the outer half of the upper brow bone (outside of the eye) then apply the black to the corner and brush upward...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware