Tuesday, 22 June 2010

Are mineral-based eyeshadow cosmetics all considered 'hypoallergenic'?

Thanks in advance for an informative answer.Are mineral-based eyeshadow cosmetics all considered 'hypoallergenic'?
Is Cowbell your contact? He is a Mary Kay consultant. I know, I don't want to take makeup advice from someone in tight jeans either.Are mineral-based eyeshadow cosmetics all considered 'hypoallergenic'?
I don't know about that, but my dog is hypoallergenic. I had to tell my sister in law that when she said her kids couldnt be around my dog over the weekend because of allergies. She cooks some really good cheese potatoes by the way.
I always knew you had a secret side....
I don't even want to know why you're asking..





if you're going into the transvestite business you'll just have to find out the hard way like a normal girl!!
No, they must be dermatologically proven.
Only if Peanut oil is added to it.
ask GCG





are you going for that Russian prostitute look again?
Are you planning on wearing guy-liner?








j0e
Yes homo?





*cries*
Are you offering to test them out for PETA, Crash Fu?
I knew this questions was yours, smarty pants

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware