Thursday, 24 June 2010

What is the stuff you put on eyeshadow to make it shimmer?

Like this?


http://i41.tinypic.com/708gg7.jpg





I think the make up is mac, but I can't afford that right now.


is there any place I could buy this though?


I love the way it looks. my eyeshadow looks so dull.What is the stuff you put on eyeshadow to make it shimmer?
get some eyeshadows that are really shimmery. I like covergirl ones. There cute and colorful. =DWhat is the stuff you put on eyeshadow to make it shimmer?
You could try using some loose glittery powder, just put it on over your other eyeshadow. Be very careful not to get it all over your face though, lol :-P Or if that's too messy for you, get a really sheer but sparkly eyeshadow to apply over your regular eyeshadow. I can't think of any products to recommend... But if you just go to a store I'm sure you could find something.





My friend did her eyeshadow like in the picture the other day, it looked really pretty. She said she used a sparkly white eyeshadow over all of the other colors.
youtube.com/





look up on the search for -- itsjudytime








she give great makeup and hair tips!!!
www.youtube.com/makeupblogger


www.youtube.com/crazyinloveexx


www.youtube.com/egheartssc





they all take youtube requests, just go and ask for a tutorial/ reveiw etc. thats what i do! (:
The first answerer is correct. Its all in the eyeshadow you use. You should totally try Covergirl





http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a>





Those work really well! And they are only like 3 something at Wal-Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware