Tuesday, 22 June 2010

Need help with mineral eyeshadow?

Hey guys-


I am purchasing Bare Escentuals ID Eye Shadow for my friend's birthday gifts.





One has extremely ice blue eyes


One has greenish/ bluish eyes


One has hazely brown eyes





For anyone who was tested some of the actual shadows, which shadows would you recommend for each eye color. I've seen the color swatches online- but I'm not sure how accurate they are.





Thanks so much guys!Need help with mineral eyeshadow?
When you take eyeshadow into consideration also consider their skin tones (light, fair, tan, olive, medium, dark) and their hair color because one color doesn't suit all people that have the same color eyes.





My very best suggestion is to go here:


http://www.ehow.com/how_2185239_colors-that-suit.html





and take some guesses. Hope that helps.





Good luck :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware