Thursday, 24 June 2010

What are some tips to make eyeshadow appeal more brightly?

So I'm a beginner in make up. When ever I try to put on eyeshadow it doesn't show as much as I want it too. Like it's just all chalky and powder.


I do put on urban decay primer potion before using the eyeshadow. So is their any product I can use to make the colors better or would I just use water?


Thanks in advance. :-)What are some tips to make eyeshadow appeal more brightly?
If you're using a cheap-y brand of eye shadow, that will probably happen. Buy higher-quality eye shadow by big-name brands-- if you don't have the money for brands from Sephora or MAC (who does anymore?) at least buy CoverGirl, Rimmel, or Maybelline.





If that's not your problem, apply it more heavily, or just buy darker shades.





If you're looking for shades that reaally pop, try HIP (High Intensity Pigments) by Loreal Paris. They're definitely stunning.





Hope I helped, love %26lt;3What are some tips to make eyeshadow appeal more brightly?
You could also invest in some very good brushes. Some sweep on a sheerer wash of color and others deposit more intense color. I have Smashbox brushes and I love them!





Other than that I agree that you may need to buy some more quality eye shadows if not doing so already.
use the primer and put a white base on top. use like a big white pencil eyeliner or the mac paint pots. then put the color u want and the white should make it stand out more. or u can ads water to the brush and it intensifies the color as well. =]
what i do is put on eyeliner and then eyeshadow. but i don't think that the urban decay primer works very well, because I think it just dulls the eyeshadow.
Well maybe you should use urban decay eyeshadows with the primer potion!
u could try using water it may help but i would suggest avon products they r the best so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware